kristel's

8:23 AM The Flying Mermaid 0 Comments

Who doesn't love cake? It has been a symbol of celebration from all over the world. Plus let's be honest, sugar/sweets are beyond addicting, aren't they? Luckily, I have a friend who makes fabulous cakes. Mind you, they don't just look good they taste even better!
11866480_944492158943548_6329631131973345162_n
Kristel's is a bake shop located in Victoria, Oriental Mindoro but the owner *slash* baker often come here in Manila to make cakes for various events. She started this business a few years back but it was just recently that I finally tasted a piece. I am so proud of how far her baking skills have gone so far.
They offer cakes for all sorts of occasions. Here are some samples of her creative juices.
Birthday Cakes
birthday 1birthday2

Holiday Cupcakes
holiday2holiday1

Doll Cakes
doll1doll2

Cupcakes
cupcakecupcake2

Cupcake Towers
tower2tower1

Wedding Cakes
wedding2wedding1
I urge you to try out Kristel's cakes. It is not just affordable but I'm pretty sure you'll get more than your money's worth. Trust me I know the baker, when she starts baking for you she will fully give her time, attention, and heart into it.

Kristel's
Victoria, Oriental Mindoro
0926 632 9626

xoxo,
The Flying Mermaid

0 comments: