jatujak

6:20 AM The Flying Mermaid 0 Comments




That same day when I met my soooper friend, I still had energy to meet my biii. We were in the mood for thai and we know just where to get it --- Jatujak. There is an actual Jatujak in Bangkok which is the largest weekend market in the world. It is a haven for bargain hunters and Thai food lovers. I should know, I had been there.


But this Jatujak restaurant that we found is just located at The Block in SM North EDSA. This place is significant to us as this was where we planned our first out of the country trip together together with our bestfriend.

Chicken Pad Thai, P175

Sampler Appetizer, P198

We had the platter for starters which has shrimp cake, fish cake, and Thai spring rolls. I love the freshness of the spring rolls enhanced by the coriander leaves for garnish. This platter was served with three different delicious sauces. Their pad thai was pretty good and authentic too.


The service was not bad too. This is absolutely my to-go place whenever I crave for thai food.

Jatujak 
Thai Food Thai Iced Tea
SM North Edsa
421 The Block, SM City North Edsa
442-0354

0 comments: