dimsum city

8:21 AM The Flying Mermaid 0 Comments

Oooooohhh for the love of dimsums and xiao long bao!
image
I have always loved dimsums. I often joke that whenever I go to an all you can eat restaurant, it's not gonna be sulit for me because I only eat dimsums.
image (13)
The Queen and I went to Ongpin Street in Binondo, Manila to devour some authentic didididimsums!
image (11)
Our first stop was the Dong Bei Dumpling.
image (1)
Upon entering, we were welcomed by these ladies in apple green who were currently making dumplings. We were confused whether the restaurant was functional at that time as it seemed like they were just setting up for operating hours.
image-755226874254807cabd8dc22821f760ae159d171c1c43be2f2049483ca89ab57-V
image (8)
We ordered our absolute favorite, xiao long bao. It was freshly made as soon as we ordered.
image (5)
We also had some of their other dimsums which were equally good and fresh as the xiao long bao.
image (14)
After finishing the dimsums in five minutes we went to our last stop, the Cafe Mezzanine.
image (18)image (17)
We were half full when we reached Cafe Mezzanine but that didn't stop us from checking out their xiao long bao and siomai.
image (19)
Well, what can I say? Both restaurants served mouth-watering, savory, and authentic dimsums. It is as good as you can get considering that it is the Chinatown in Manila. The travel was a bit exhausting though due to the unending heavy traffic but I'd say it is all worth it.

xoxo,
The Flying Mermaid

0 comments: