breakfast bin

10:06 AM The Flying Mermaid 0 Comments

My soooper friend and I had a quick breakfast date at Maginhawa Street. We decided to try out the Breakfast Bin restaurant which was a tiny intimate place along the food street. She brought her boyfriend along thus making me the unwilling third wheel again! Naahhh just kidding. I love spending time with these two :)


I had one of the skillet works which is their take on the traditional omelette served with toast. It was nice and the vegetables were truly fresh and crunchy just the way I like it. You can add P45 for a brewed coffee.

Bacon Skillet, P130

The place was really small. There were like 4 or so tables inside but some more seats available outside. There's not enough space to move around but pretty good ambiance if I may add. The service was pretty good. The staff were aware that they have a limited number of seats. They kept on checking with the waiting line outside without regretting the needs of the customers inside.


It was a nice chitty chatty breakfast.

Breakfast Bin
Unit C, 168 Maginhawa corner Mapagkumbaba Street, Sikatuna Village, Quezon City
They are open 6:00am to 2:00pm then 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Instagram: @breakfastbin

xoxo,
The Flying Mermaid

0 comments: