villa anna

2:00 AM The Flying Mermaid 0 Comments

47_002

After our most treasured Puerto Galera trip, my friend who is a local in Oriental Mindoro invited us over for a few more days of fun.

102

My good friend is from Victoria, Oriental Mindoro. We stayed the night at their abode then come morning they invited us over Villa Anna Paradise Resort and Farm.

100

It was such a peaceful and beautiful place. In here, you have all the time to spend with nature. If you are the type of person who likes the green green grass, tall trees, fresh air, chirping of birds amongst other things, this is the place for you. I must say this will be serenity with mother nature at its finest.

113

70

25_005

19_009

They have a number of accommodation that you may choose from.

52_001

14_010

Ooooooh! I just can't wait to go back to this earth-friendly place just to be with myself and mother nature. This is a sweet escape that I will always look forward to.

xoxo,
The Flying Mermaid 

0 comments: